Most helpful review

Verified Reviewer

Damaged items

Temu - Damaged items
I bought several items I was giving away as Christmas gifts. I had several orders with multiple items. Most of my items that were in boxes was delivered damaged. It might be the fault of delivery service but it they were packaged properly they wouldnt have been damaged...

Hello Andrea, thank you for shopping on Temu! Your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we are sorry that you are not satisfied with some of your items.

If you are not satisfied with any items you receive, you may apply for a refund within 90 days of purchase. Temu's Purchase Protection program offers full refunds if your items do not arrive, arrive damaged, or do not match the description or photos (https://www.temu.com/temu-purchase-protection.html). Please also keep in mind that the refund amount takes into account sales taxes, shipping, used coupons, and credits. We offer a free first-time return for each order.

If you are returning multiple items in the same order, please ship them in a single package to avoid additional return shipping fees. If you have previously made a free return for this order, additional return packages will have a $7.99 shipping fee deducted from your refund. You can find the return shipping details in our app or website.

If you wouldn't mind sending your order ID and a screenshot of your review details to me at candy.wong@***.com, I would be happy to look into this issue for you right away. Best wishes, Candy

View more comments
ID
Pros
  • Cheap prices
Cons
  • Bad packaging
Loss
Preferred solution
Price reduction

Missing order

Havent received order placed Jan 25 and have not received order. Placed an order after that one and have already gotten it back

User's recommendation: Excellent customer service.

ID
Doylestown, Pennsylvania

Adding to cart it disappeared