map-marker Seattle, Washington

Refunds

It was very hard speak to a representative. I couldn't find where to go to speak to a representative.
Kelley R Wpk

I own stock in the company and I shop there a LOT BUT !!!!!

Temu - I own stock in the company and I shop there a LOT BUT !!!!!

4 months ago I finally bought items from this company who has questionable issues ( news reports )

In 3 days I made 5 large orders totaling over$1000.00

( prices are excellent who could argue that )

BUT I have good faith belief the prices are reasonable for many reasons and its not in consumers benefit - I can only speak of my experience ( and its a lot )

The 1st of the 5 orders arrived packaged like untrained monkeys - purses hats clothes jewelry in ripped or otherwise broken zip lock baggies ~ hats purses smashed ( otherwise theyd have been EXCELLENT )

However ~ when shopping online sizing material and FIT are a MYSTERY ~ but TEMU states they have a 90 return but with TERMS people who BUY A LOT cant keep up or obtain ~ what good is a return and refund when TEMU makes it near impossible to get a refund for items that dont show up - damaged and not as advertised ~ the false advertising is unreal ~

For instance- anyone whos spent time on that app can see clothing is photo shopped on models -pasted on them like this in some instances ~

A blonde model with half her upper torso wearing a 1 piece jumper- the bottom model is African American ( clearly the African American feet and shins of the blonde model are 2 different people and the jumper is photoshopped over an upper half of one one and the bottom half of another |

this is MINIMAL in comparison with the thousands of dollars Ive spent at TEMU - I even bought stock in the company because a new company with these prices will prosper ~ right ?

Those 1st 5 orders I am still in dispute over return ( it is and was SO BAD I said the only way to fix their problem was reform EACH and EVERYTHING- this is because their APP is flawed ( I believe its on PURPOSE so youll have to argue for over 90 days and miss the rerun terms ) additionally ~ their terms are every item must be in same bag it came in ~ but those little cellophane and zip lock bags are ripped torn and defective ~ strike 1 off the bat -

You have to go to each individual item and pick between 15 or 20 different reasons youre returning-

Then you have to WRITE a novel WHY for each one in detail -

Then the app prompts if you want to return items from separate orders you can do so USING 1 ship label - to save $ and ease of return-

EPIC FAIL !

Ive screen shotted the process ! EACH STEP ~

You get 4 to 5 different print labels - despite the prompts clearly say you can combine all into 1 label ( its a LIE !

And when you order 50 to 100 items - to figure out WHICH item from WHAT order goes in a large box you have to get because anything you get from them is damaged boxes and youve already had to RIP the big oranger bag that housed your hats shoes purses and jewelry- remember their TERMS items must be returned in same bags and boxes they arrived !

Well- on all orders Ive RETURNED items in BETTER condition than they ARRIVED- keep reading the SCAM Ive. Even put through ~

The first 5 orders in 3 days I said Im sending everything back for a full refund- ( reason was ) when I returned a large portion due to their false advertising to include items in cart I didnt put there ( an executive I was able to talk to 4 months ago ( try to call that fake hotline # - well none have EVER answered it )

Sorry - back to the nightmare!

They claimed the warehouse didnt receive items back !

Bologna !!!

They are lying ! So I said Im returning every other item as all and give me back my $ 1,000.00

I had a dispute with my institution for it as well as I chatted with their app BOTS and 5 to 7 different online chat representatives!

NIGHTMARE DYSFUNCTION- I truly believe its a strategy to GET ITEMS BACK and RESTOCK their online app- and sell it again ( claim you didnt return items ) and I believe its worse ~

I talked to that lady executive in the beginning for months ago and she said please we are a new company and we understand that theres a lot of kinks in our process and within our app and the reason for the extra items in the cart that you dont notice when youre buying large amounts of things is because the app is very touchy. The little cart things just pop in there on their own, oh my my

So while I have a dispute with my financial institution and well every single item of the first five orders within three days of $1000 she tells me the warehouse is going to be looking for all those items and get back with me no one ever gets back with me.

Additionally, she told me at that time , dont give up on us give us another try order just a few items at a time

So while I am in the process of the dispute with my bank and them trying to find these items they claim are not returned, claiming their warehouse people have gone through the stuff and they cant find the items some of them they do some they dont believe me this is nefarious.

Keep in mind I have every incentive to want this company to thrive. I own stock in the company. TEMU stock ticker is PDD holdings Inc.

So after a few weeks still in the process of this dispute with nothing happening. Well their app shows up for sale.

You got a free gift. you know the deal, the constant in your face advertising things for like 90 some cents ! So I ordered a few items, and this few items like three seem to be OK and so with your constant advertising popping up on your screen things just very reasonable you start ordering more and more which I did to the tune of thousands of dollars more and like 29 different orders in four months large orders

At the present time in four months I am still battling having to send things back the app saying you can put it all into one print label from several orders but its not true theres four or five print labels so by the time you try to see what item goes with what order or print label because you know they have so many different numbers. It takes Einstein to figure out their app when you go to return add again I believe thats done on purpose so that they can string you along for that 90 days and then say oh well you missed your time to return the things

Presently I am in battle and dispute with this company that I have lived hours on the phone holding for that hotline.

You cant talk to anybody I have probably no less than 600 screenshots of chats with their BOTS and then like 5 to 7 different customer service people my email I cant find anything because there are thousands of emails from TEMU -

And its always the same thing will create a ticket for your items your return that they claim they never receive when the problem is, you can only put one print label the same print label on all your boxes even though they give you different print labels not because UPS You can only put one print label because theres no way to separate at all. Its like impossible to meet their terms to return things, so you do what you think you can you actually get your own boxes and you put the things nicer than what they delivered it to you And it all goes to that same warehouse in New Jersey you know that one anyone whos return knows its the same warehouse that it shipped from. Thats where it all goes back

Within the last month I found a contact number from them. It was from that executive.

I talked to in the very beginning and I have recorded hours and hours of phone calls with a rep that an executives gonna get back with me it never happens. at this present time, I have things from eight or nine different orders that I need to return part of it. I have already returned. Add again they say they didnt receive it.

I have no problem calling anyone there a LIAR - no problem at all. I dont know if customer service are trained to defer people who return items because thats the only reason you would need customer service. It would be you either didnt receive an item or youre trying to return it to get a refund thats the only thing you would call customer service for and that hotline number they never answer and the chat with the customer service that you have to go through one of the BOTS first and then you end up with 5 to 7 customer service reps with all different names and then at the end we are so sorry will create a ticket for you and then the same thing. The email comes back oh upon checking those famous words from third-party processors upon checking I hate that term upon checking and then upon further checking its the same thing the items were not found in the warehouse so logically I have told them if that warehouse did not receive all my boxes with that print label it would be so easy to track all my boxes because each box has the same print label on them so when a warehouse worker comes across a box with all these items the Postal Service, first of all, if it didnt get to that warehouse, it would return to sender with that print label that I have on there and not one time has one box been returned to me or to the UPS station where its dropped off to shipped that warehouse in New Jersey

So theres only one thing I can conclude and that is that its strategically done this way so they can re-stock their online app and resell and make two or three times money off of one item.

Theres no other way to explain it, unless the warehouse workers are stealing things, and starting them an online clothing or merchandise shop of their own, take take your pick because I live in a very small apartment, and I would not keep anything that I cant use and I have proof I have video I have got down to videotaping as I feel boxes and I need to return things as I go to prove that those things are in the box and then theres photos taken at the UPS station of every box and theres UPS receipts with the weight of the boxes for instance, one of several orders with that one print label when they say you can use one print label but they give you four or five so then they say oh we didnt receive the item. This is a game its a lie its a scam. Their products are not a scam. Granted they come wrinkled the clothes do they are so wrinkled and there is some quality issues with some things but a lot of things are very very nice and all it takes is a little steam iron to make it look incredible and youve saved a lot of money whats not damaged and what you do get

I have for four months been living on the phone trying to get my refunds but also I started a little side business and I get my supplies from there and so right now I have over $800 almost 900 sitting in a cart there.

They will not even let me buy it because they refunded an old heart of mine $49 back out of the thousands upon thousands that I spent There , yeah Im about to spit arsenal. I want my items I want to purchase more and theyre not letting me and Im not giving my refunds back. They owe me a lot of money and I see that they have a bunch of lawsuits so that doesnt look good for my stocks that I own in the company , this is so sad because otherwise they actually have to do have. I should say Im doing talk to text.

They have actually some nice products and its very reasonably priced but I believe theyre a scam because of the return policy its set to fail on purpose, and the proof is set up to fail. The proof is any time and piece of mail. Even a letter goes to someones address or a package goes to a shipping address and nobody can see where it belongs to. Well they would send it back to you but the problem is thats how they hooked you.

Thats the scam that print label goes to that warehouse so they get extra boxes of all your stuff and then they restock it and resell it because if you notice, if you ever go to order something thats low in stock, it says, and then it says oh its out of stock, but you can be notified because it usually restocks in a day or two. Theres the catch people who are returning items , theyre not getting refunds because they are restocking that app online and reselling thats how in the last 12 weeks the last quarter the reports of their profit was $8.6 billion and 12 short weeks weeks yes and they dont have any quality customer service? Its on purpose the customer service or nothing but an obstruction from you getting to return items or say you didnt get items that you ordered and paid for , this is very sad me because Ive spent thousands upon thousands of dollars there I cant get returns when I have returned items and I own stock in the company and I dont want to see it fail because I have Stock in the company again TEMU stock ticker PDD holdings Inc. I wish a journalist news reporter, legal counsel would contact me they would come to my apartment and have a field day.

This is a nightmare, a true nightmare, and it has caused me so much stress I do not even have words to explain it, so if you think this is a lot to write, just imagine just imagine.

I love a lot of their clothing ! But not everything is good so you can return it ( except their scam is - to resell ( saying you didnt return ! - and its the scam app saying you can get 1 print label for multiple returns ( its a LIE )

They are claiming so much profit because the scam print label tactic - and reselling items - so they make much more on any item when its sold several times ( ie ) shoes $20.00 sell them twice saying you didnt return and theyve doubled their money -

Over 250 million have downloaded their app - and they shop like crazy - imagine the $$$$$ with this return scam or not sending the items at all.

I just had an appointment with a physician yesterday and we talked about TEMU and he said wow yeah I know about that app.

He said Ive ordered stuff but he doesnt get stuff that he orders so he gave up. Thats the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help me God.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Price and choices
Cons:
  • Refund policy is a scam set to fail

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Do not make large orders - you’ll never get refunded- read the scam

Guest

Low prices always suck you fish in like a giant vacuum cleaner hose. It's you who are being taken to the cleaners.

Guest

There is no basis for a libel suit . Where is your damage ? You will lose.

Kyler Qnf

what was the number?

Guest

This is so true I spent over £50 on an order I did not even receive and they refuse to refund me it is absolutely outrageous .

Guest

Who would make such a large first order from a site they admit they knew had some issues from what they had heard or read? Load of male cow mess if you ask me.

I have never had any problems with Temu but I use my common sense and certainly wouldnt order thousands worth. It is a well known 'fact' that folks who bring God into stuff like this are usually waffling so I that is what I take from this...You are a waffler.

Stephanie C Rfk

SAME HERE!! JERKS!

Guest

You own stock in a Chinese company? LMAO! Aren't you ridiculous!

Guest

"Large orders" ? I wouldn't send them a single pfennig.

I despise their pop-up ads every time I use the internet ; they look like cheap *** and organized click-baiting.

Then these pages are full of complaints ; read on. That company makes me want to hurl.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2425002

I hate their sleazy advertising. What a bunch of hooey.

Cheap Chinese *** Gimmicks.

A foreign invasion. Does it get worse ?

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2425002

I hate their popups. Where in the H did they come from all of a sudden ? Now they are everywhere, especially on this website of all places.

View more comments (39)
Jac B Der

Level of customer service

Updated by user Jun 23, 2023

No one has reached out to help me. My email is burnerjac56@***.com

Original review Jun 23, 2023
I am writing in today because I truly do not know who to turn to. I am frankly appalled at the level of customer service displayed not only by one agent but 4!

What is this behavior that they are displaying? Is this how Temu does business? Treating its so called valued customers like this? I need to know something will be done about this behavior immediately, I cannot stand for it and I will take it to social media where I do have a hefty amount of followers!

Trust me!

I have multiple screenshots of this behavior to prove the ill treatment I have received from you people! Its honestly absolutely ridiculous!!!
Pros:
  • Cheap prices and free shipping
Cons:
  • Customer service and delivery service the worst

Preferred solution: Apology

Guest

Buyer beware with Temu, I did a lot of research before ordering from them. Find out where your money is going!

Support the USA! They will own us, that's why they send items so cheap!

Guest

I'm at the point that I'm not wanting to order anything else from temu,there customer service is wack you never talk to a human its always a chatting thing back and forth if you have a direct number could someone please send it to me

Guest

same like me customer service ios worst

Darnel Iej

Guest

Can you text my number? I was verbally abused by them about my sons clothing from there and I’m stuck.

Guest

I went through half a dozen customer service reps tonight who tried to screw me out of points I earned in a game on their site for a verified purchase. They claimed I got the points for a $30 purchase, and that was the same as the $90 purchase I didn't get credit for??

Clearly, they are trying to slow people down winning anything on their site, and their own people playing the farmland game, all with the same avatar just shows they are stacking the deck against people, especially long time customers who can't qualify for the same big coupons only newbies get.

It's all a SCAM! And, never use a credit card on their site, or it will end up compromised!

Guest

I totally agree with you. Their customer service is appalling, something has to be done as they will get a bad reputation!

In June 2023 I placed several orders only because their goods were cheap. I selected items for the house and also for gifts and birthday present to take over in UK. Unfortunately, as I had to leave Spain for UK, I wasn't able to trace any of the orders, even though I had tracking details. I have spent the best part of 3 hrs tryng to sort things out through chat bot.

I asked for proof of posting to my apt, but they didn't respond. I eventually asked.them for a refund which took hours to process.

I hope with all the perseverience I will get my refund within the next 2 weeks. I will not buy from this company again, even though their quality of goods looked good and cheap!

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2369803

"Cheap" always snares you people, doesn't it ?

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2369803

"Good and cheap" ? We had a sign posted in our factory that read : "Good, Cheap, Quick. Pick ONE"

Guest

You need more than a apology..you deserve a complete refund and free shipping for a year !! I am one of the worst customers that they can deal with believe me..I don't take any *** and when they try to give me the final word it is never the final word

View more comments (20)
Featured
Kathleen M Vhl

Poor Customer Service

Temu - Poor Customer Service
Updated by user Sep 26, 2023

TEMU is getting worse! Not only did they still send stuff by a mode they knew was unreliable, they also started refusing to give people credit for purchases in their games. Then they started using ringers, with all the same avatar, in the games to hinder customer's...

Original review Aug 27, 2023
I've repeatedly had problems with one of their package delivery methods. They can send packages by UPS, FedEx, and USPS, but the USPS in our area has a horrible track record with deliveries, has torn up my mailbox attempting to stuff TEMU packages inside, leaves my packages at other addresses, and recently destroyed my mailbox all together by either setting Temu boxes on top of the mailbox and/or stuffing packages from TEMU which are too big into the mailbox.

It cost me $270 to get a new steel box and post and have both installed. I have spent thousands on their site, but they won't do me the courtesy of choosing FedEx or UPS from now on to deliver packages. Amazon agreed to do this, because at times the USPS refuses to deliver packages at all, and I will not travel to the post office to stand in line for a half hour to collect any package. I filed BBB and Massachusetts Attorney General complaints re TEMU's policy to keep selecting the local USPS which keeps destroying my property and delivering my packages to other neighbors or refusing to deliver packages all together.

And, TEMU doubled down, so my neighbors and I have been documenting this behavior to warn others about their poor customer service practices. We will keep putting up reviews of their poor customer service up on FB, Twitter, Nextdoor, etc. until they get that the customer should have some say in how merchandise is sent when one vendor is horribly unreliable and doing damage repeatedly to personal property. Meanwhile, we have ordered little if anything from them until they get that we have a horrible problem down in Lexington, SC with the USPS!

The photo below is the 2nd time the mailbox was torn from the post. It would no longer hold mail and would bobble, hence why yet another new box had to be installed.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Poor choice of delivery service
  • Rude management
  • Poor delivery time

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: Keep Reviewing them on multiple platforms

Guest

That's your carriers' faults, not the shipper's. There is enough wrong with that seller without inventing anything.

Forget your stupid apology and get a bigger home box or a P.O. Box where they will keep larger items behind the counter until claimed.

Guest

TEMU needs to have a section to specify package delivery directions. Carriers need to follow package delivery instructions (ie., put packages in front porch package receptical) or not be used by TEMU.

Jasmeet Jcv

"Hello, thank you for reaching out and we are sorry that you are experiencing difficulties with your order. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we are constantly working to improve our service quality.

If you wouldn't mind sending your order ID and a screenshot of your review details to me at https://***/AHyNhQvNXVA, I would be happy to look into this issue for you right away. Best wishes, Everly"

reply icon Replying to comment of Jasmeet Jcv

I filed Massachusetts BBB and Massachusetts Attorney General complaints against your company. You know who I am and what the order numbers are.

You chose not to rectify the issue with them, and this is just smoke you are blowing at pissed consumer! You repeatedly refused to use FedEx or UPS when the USPS damaged your items in transit and destroyed our mailbox.

Clearly customer care and satisfaction are not important to TEMU! I sincerely hope people wise up and stop buying from you!

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2395712

So now you're a lap dog for the state government and the useless BBB. You complained about things out of the vendor's control.

Why not vote with your wallet and buy somewhere else if you absolutely must have something ? You can bet that Mass. has checked you out as well, back to the beginning of your life. They can't be seen to help anyone who has past / current issues with taxes, child support, court orders / legal system issues, etc.

etc. ad nauseam.

Resolved
Jomara L

Resolved: Money back request

Temu - Money back request
Temu - Money back request - Image 2
Updated by user Sep 27, 2023

They gave an apology, full refund and a $20 gift card. They said they received all the products back, products that were never delivered to my door.

Updated by user Sep 24, 2023

The last email I received, the representative refused to return the money and encourage me to return the items , items that never got delivered.

Original review Sep 23, 2023
Your Temu order delivered notification (#PO-211-135****021951****)
PO-211-080****774719****
I never received those orders. Temu sent me a wrong item, something that I never purchased.

I already sent pics of that item that got delivered and placed as my original order. That box does not contain the items that i paid for. I am frustrated and very disappointed with the horrible and dishonest behavior of the representatives. Customer service refuse to give me a money back.

They send me to look around for the package .

Those packages were never delivered, the picture taken by the delivery man is the one of the wrong item. I request the money back immediately.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Not trustworthy

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Do not purchase anything from this company

Guest

What good is an insincere apology from someone who had likely nothing to do with the problem ? Corporate baloney.

I usually hope for the best, but I'm itching to see this company fail. I hate their ads.

Resolved
Nancy J Enm

Resolved: AVOID TEMU!!!

AVOID TEMU!!!
AVOID TEMU!!! - Image 2
AVOID TEMU!!! - Image 3
Updated by user Aug 18, 2023

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with settlement agreement.

Original review Aug 14, 2023
PLEASE AVOID TEMU!!! They use a shipping company that does not deliver packages and even loses the packages!!

They use ONTRAC and ONTRAC is a fraud and a scam!!! when you call Temu customer service they try to help but they just cant!! there is no way to contact ONTRAC!!! they use a texting service that can be difficult for a disabled person!!

ONTRAC does not have a human to talk to!! TEMU has no way of contacting them either this is a huge RED FLAG for TEMU and ONTRAC!! do not go through what i did you will never get what you ordered!!! save your hard earned money shop elsewhere!!!

I waited for 6 hours outside in a wheelchair in the scorching heat for a package that would never come!! They claimed that delivery was made but its a lie!!

I have many witnesses that can help me prove ONTRAC never showed up to deliver a package!! DO NOT SHOP TEMU AND DO NOT TRUST ONTRAC!!
Loss:
Pros:
  • Good prices and good items
Cons:
  • Use a fraudulant and scam delivery service ontrac

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

User's recommendation: DO NOT SHOP TEMU!! DO NOT TRUST ONTRAC!!

Nancy J Enm
reply icon Replying to comment of Jasmeet Jcv

The issue has been resolved I got my order finally!! I will take down the review now sorry I forgot to remove the review after getting my order

Doua C

| map-marker Brisbane, Queensland

About your products

Temu - About your products
Temu - About your products - Image 2
Temu - About your products - Image 3

Hi dear temu,

I have bought 3 sex toys from you recently and once it arrives and we give it a try but the next morning mt wife has a rash and has red pimples on it, we went straight to the doctor to check it and the doctor said we been effected the herpes simplex virus, we so worry, we are now no longer want to live any more, we thinking of die, it scares us, these toy is the bring us this virus and we strongly believe that it must be your sex toys that contains this virus, because we don't ever go out or sleep with anyone in our life until it happens after uses your sex toys. Now our life is down up side down because this virus...we want to know how safe is your toys, how are you going to take responsibility for it??

User's recommendation: We want your anwer why your toy is not safe.

reply icon Replying to comment of Jasmeet Jcv

No problem to the experience with items that I have got!!! Just a good example of how to get a good service for a good price!!! All enjoyed for sure as I am now anyone else agree with me let me know your purchase co222436 @ g mail

Guest

Herpes symptoms do not show up in a few hours. The incubation period is 2-21 days or longer. The cause was not the sex toys.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2393593

I agree. Someone done cheated in this relationship

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2393593

Mines all good absolutely no issues!!!! and I am a man and will be ordering some more items!! Cart is full and can't wait to tryout

| map-marker Lewisham, Lewisham

They don't deliver my parcel the right address

Temu - They don't deliver my parcel the right address
Temu - They don't deliver my parcel the right address - Image 2
Temu - They don't deliver my parcel the right address - Image 3
Temu - They don't deliver my parcel the right address - Image 4
Temu - They don't deliver my parcel the right address - Image 5
I was expecting my parcel and waiting home and exited and I received email being delivered includin the picture the door which is that is not my house I tried to go out I did see no body I tried skiing the neighbours which i was emmarrsse asking finly*i*found *it this is first time. they have to make sure the have the right address was lucky I got it they need to make sure they have the building number not the number maybe you can see same number but not

User's recommendation: Make sure you deliver the right address and don't leave out side

Aya A Vsr

Refund not correct

i have returned ten items guys to temu and i only refunded for six and when guys i asked them to refund the rest they refunse and say that they only recieveed 6 but i asked them to show verification vedio they didnot answer and they told me to re return the four items guys rhey keep repest the same answer like robot and the service very rude snd not helpfull att all i need my refund for the four items and they told me return them snd we will refund them so if i have already returned them from where i willl retun them again guys > >PO-191-104****694463****-D01 this is my ordar number
Loss:
Pros:
  • Very affordable and good quality products

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: to listen carefuly and not lose oue time

june m Otj

Need to return some irems

I need to return some items that is too large, I am asking for a replacement with smaller sizes but refund on the shoes. You make it so easy to purchase but not so to return.

I will hold my response to futur customers depending on the results with my request to get replacement. I have spent a 100:00 dollars with you on the two times I have ordered from you.

Thank you ps there is no receipt to show I will have to get a statement from my credit company, but I am sure if you look up my information you will be able to my purchases . I received my second order 9/23/2023 the first order a fee days ago.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Easy to order desired thing
Cons:
  • Not able to contact in person

Preferred solution: I would like to get size medium on the dresses and pants. Refund on the 2 pair shoes.

User's recommendation: My second order, sight says free return , most of the order is toor large you make it easy to purchase , but not so easy to return, I am asking for different sizes on the dresses and blouse. The shoes I would like a refund. I need to have this done quickly since I am taking a vacation next montDon’t have any recommendati at this is ordering, a few things I need to return because they are too large. The sight says returns are free. I have spent 100.00 dollars with you if not more the prices are good , but customer services need to be good also. If you could just replace the garments with smaller sizes that would be fine but want to get refund on shoes. Thank you

hi there and the name of my new place is 2233 kipling acres etobicoke ontario m9w 4l3 that my new plac

hi there liuna local183 union phone number is 416 241 ****

hi there and to no what i no name of the union liuna local 183 and there o eveyting that to on

hi there all this becuse of this company 75brown line name of company is fleewoob fine furnture you get now

hi therer did you i was geting taxes refound but now there stop that on me and that wad zest f did that

hi there which im in a walker right now

hi there and to become a cop whitc now im in a walker now

hi there and i have to walk whit a walker

hi there still today that he still wont stop bhuter me for200$ to be a cop whitc i now have wlak whitc my wlaker

hi there did youno we have for dinner to day was pizza and i had 2 pice of pizza for dinner

View more comments (37)

Temu - Refund not correct - Image 3
Temu - Refund not correct - Image 4
Temu - Refund not correct - Image 5
Temu - Refund not correct - Image 6

hi i have bought from temu 10 items and i returned them all , tge reason of returning is that some items are good but siz not suits me and others are not as described they are completely different

after the wearhouse received them all he said that six items refunded and the other four are not received but i received and returned them and i have a proof

when i asked i them to show me a verification vedio that shows they are not received it they refuse

the amount that ahould be refubded are 450kr

my order number is

PO-191-104****694463****

they are thift and lirrs the costumers service they didn't help me at all

reply icon Replying to comment of Jasmeet Jcv

hi thanks for your help ok i will send my order id the service there is very bad they didnot helo me att all they just keep repeat the same hole *** words but they actually didnot do any thing to help me my order number idPO-191-104****694463****

reply icon Replying to comment of Jasmeet Jcv

lookthid link that u sent is fake and inworkable if u want really to help me dont send me fake link but kontakta with me directly on my emsil ayaoosman97@***.com

why u didnot answer me

reply icon Replying to comment of Jasmeet Jcv

Seriously as a consumer you have the worst customer service of any company I have ever worked with. You must all have the same little notation programmed in your computers as to response that your customer service is to our satisfaction you strive to benefit only your company. You cannot offer quality customer service when the company that you work for doesn't allow you to take place too many restrictions on you

Jacqueline L Yuj

| map-marker Strombeek-Bever, Flemish Brabant Province

Foutief openstaande saldo!

Temu - Foutief openstaande saldo!
Temu - Foutief openstaande saldo! - Image 2

Beste.

Ik heb had een tijdje geleden een bestelling gedaan met het bedrag van 187,32

Ik heb deze echter nooit ontvangen en hier ook een melding van gemaakt.

Ik heb jullie veronschuldiging ontvangen en de desbetreffende bestelling opnieuw gedaan.

Echter waren niet alle artikelen in vooraad en hebben ze het bedrag aangepast van mijn nieuwe bestelling.

Dit was 153,90 in plaats van 187,32.

Deze bestelling had ik in goede orde ontvangen.

Ik heb deze alsnog volledig geretourneerd daar ik niet tevreden was over de kwaliteit van de artikelen.

Deze retour hebben zij in goede orde ontvangen.

Tot Nader inzien staat er toch nog een bedrag open van 33,42 en is de berekening gemaakt van de eerste bestelling die ik echter nooit heb ontvangen.

Klarna heb ik ook op de hoogte gesteld, maar ik zou kontact met jullie hieromtrent moeten opnemen, ik kan jullie telefonisch niet bereiken, vandaar deze mail.

Zou u zo vriendelijk willen zijn om dit voor mij na te kijken? En mijn openstaande bedrag op 0,00 willen zetten?

Ik heb ook via andere mogelijkheden kontact proberen op te nemen, maar nog geen feedback ontvangen, en de betalingstermijn naderd.

In afwachting verblijf ik.

Mvg jacqueline lambrichs

Ringboomstraat 10

3770 riemst.

GSM nummer 049252****

België

User's recommendation: Niet van toepassing

reply icon Replying to comment of Jasmeet Jcv

Always the same canned response

Jacqueline L Yuj

| map-marker Strombeek-Bever, Flemish Brabant Province

Foutief openstaande saldo!

Temu - Foutief openstaande saldo!
Temu - Foutief openstaande saldo! - Image 2
Updated by user Oct 03, 2023

Ik heb onterecht een bedrag van €33,42 moeten betalen door een fout in jullie administratie.Dit probleem is nog steeds niet opgelost.Schande!

Original review Sep 18, 2023
Beste.
Ik heb een tijdje geleden een949391 bestelling gedaan met het bedrag van 187,32
Ik heb deze egnooit ontvangen en hier ook een melding van gemaakt.
Ik heb jullie veronschuldiging ontvangen en de mislukte bestelling opnieuw gedaan.
Echter waren niet alle artikelen in vooraad en hebben ze het bedrag aangepast van mijn nieuwe bestellenleng.
Dit was 153,90 in plaats van 187,32.
Deze bestelling heb ik in goede orde ontvangen.
Ik heb deze grotendeels gevolgd daar was ik niet tevreden over de kwaliteit van de artikelen.
Deze retour heeft zij in gode orde ontvangen.
Tot nader inzicht staat er toch nog een bedrag open van 33,42 en is de poging gedaan van de eerste bestelling die ik echter nooit heb ontvangen.
Klarna heeft ook op de hoogte gesteld, maar ik zou contact opnemen met jullie hieromtrent moeten opnemen, ik kan jullie telefonisch niet bereiken, vanaf deze mail.
Zou u zo vriendelijk willen zijn om dit voor mij na te kijken? En mijn openstaand bedrag op 0,00 willen zetten?
Ik heb ook via andere mogelijkheden contact proberen op te nemen, maar geen feedback ontvangen, en de betalingstermijn nadert.
In een verwacht verblijf ik.
Mvg jacqueline lambrichs
Ringboomstraat 10
3770 riemst.
GSM-nummer 049252****
België

User's recommendation: Misschien

reply icon Replying to comment of Jasmeet Jcv

mijn openstaande saldo klopt niet. dit moet 0 euro zijn.

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Terri D Tmx

Honesty

Temu continually runs contests that will never pay out. They make it seem so easy to win their contests but I was there doing is trying to get a new customer base.

Ive used every single one of my contacts, friends, family, etc. and Ive never ever won any of the contests. Right when I think Im getting close to winning the contest goes away And you cant resume where you left off especially after you given them. Potentially new customers are free to them.

Its frustrating why run the contest if you cant win.? Some things that Ive been ordering are less than standard quality but priced equal to that quality. I spent a lot of money with this company , but Ive never ever been able to use any coupon or won any contests product.

Also comes in different batches with no invoice in the bag or shipping form. Its hard to track your purchases to make sure that youve actually received everything that youve paid for I just wish that they would be up front and honest without it solicit you for a new customer for their company.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Large selection
Cons:
  • False promises and sketchy contests

Preferred solution: Honesty about their contests. If you can never win, don’t bother having them. It only frustrates me and ends up with me spending more money which doesn’t benefit me in any way at all.

User's recommendation: I’ve included a direct number to Temu customer service, since it’s impossible to find. Recommended future customers, to be wary of their contest that they run. You’re never gonna win anything from them. They’re just after new customers and also tell future customers to track your purchases very closely. Make sure you receive everything that you’ve paid for.