Temu Phone Numbers and Emails

Media
Marketing Inquiries
Report Fraud
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

How to Contact Temu?

What Is The Temu Customer Service Email Address?

Temu’s customer service email address is help@temu.com. You can write about your queries and issues and send it to the mentioned email address. A Temu customer service representative will respond to your email as soon as possible. Alternatively, you can also send in a ticket with your email address, which is available in the “Contact Us” section of the website, and wait for the response.

How Do I Contact Temu by Phone?

You can contact Temu customer service by dialing Temu hotline number 1-888-495-8368 between Temu’s customer service hours 7 AM - 11 PM EST.

You can also contact Temu’s customer service via email. All you need to do is submit a customer service request ticket, which is available on the “Contact Us” section of Temu’s official website. You can either input your email address or phone number in the ticket and expect a reply from Temu’s customer service agents as soon as possible.

Can I Contact Temu Customer Service by App?

You can contact Temu customer service via its official app as well. To do so, first open the Temu app on your phone, and find the You tab. Look for the Live Chat option, which is designed for engaging in real-time conversations with Temu's customer service agents who are trained to address your concerns, answer your questions, or provide assistance with any issues you may be facing.

Alternatively, you can also send in a ticket via the app as well, to contact Temu customer service. The ticket will be received by Temu's customer service team, who will then review and respond to your inquiry in a timely manner.

What Are the Temu Business Hours?

Temu customer service team is available during specific hours for their hotline number, which is from 7 am to 11 pm Eastern Standard Time (EST). If you choose to contact them through the hotline, you can expect assistance within this time frame.

However, if you prefer to use the live chat option, you'll be pleased to know that it is available 24/7. When you initiate a live chat, you may first interact with a chatbot that can help you with the basic information. After that initial interaction, the chatbot will connect you with a live agent who can provide personalized assistance.

PissedConsumer Club

2.8 / 5
Average
Guest-5668022
Delivery

I did not receive my package I give a call to customer, service.I would give it a zero because I waited a full hour. And no one answered me.

Guest-5665396
If I need to post back the goofs that were too late. You said I van keep them....ONE FREE return ?????

I spend hundreds on Temu And you give me vouchers to spend...that never arrive.Your company is another scan sadly.
Why say free send back re goods, when not the truth.
Dying with cancer, playing games ...not acceptable. Another scan, lost 40k to London Capital Finance scam...lost home

Athanasia Rrr
Love this app
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating
5.0

Good low prices gray customer service understandable of fees and everything really really love this app they know what you want and they are completely agreeable and rule talk to you like a human being instead of another waste of space shipping is great maybe 3 to 2 business days but still great amazing app I love this app

Susan H Eyn
Thanks to pissed consumer assistance
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating
5.0

confident they do stand behind issues once you able to reach them. impossible to find customer service number.

so with oissed consumer intervention TEMU responded immediately. personalized response with a person assigned to my case. within 72 hours of no resolution of redirecting my package they issued full refund. i caused the issue by using our address that is under construction and ups didnt deliver.

i didnt catch ups to respond to attempts and it was returned to temu.

so although it was not anything TEMU did they took responsibility. thank you

How Good is Temu's Customer Service?

Shaheen Ffu
Shaheen Ffu

It was good

Mannat Fiz
Mannat Fiz
Feels Satisfied | Mar 02, 2024

I was able to get help via text however when I tried the phone number it was no longer in service.

Kaeley Jrb
Kaeley Jrb

I love it

Britne Avg
Britne Avg
Feels Neutral | Mar 02, 2024

Im sorry i was pissed it seems things i payed for were lost after they were in shipping. Still dont know if they were found. But i love your items.sorry i said pissed. I have a bad disease and i get very tired of yrying so hard. Thank you for your time. I do love you guys.

Denzel Gbf
Denzel Gbf
Feels Disappointed | Mar 02, 2024

Bought something from Temu They have my address track the package for days and then apparently the day it was to be delivered it was sent to a locker, I tried to get a hold of UPS. They have no information on it. I have to contact them, but can I get a hold of them!

Serapio Nxd
Serapio Nxd
Feels Neutral | Mar 02, 2024

the problem i see is 2 fold.
the first problem is very poor packing using only plastic bags
the second problem is shipments take to long to receive

Summary of Temu Customer Service Calls

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Temu?

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Change size of sneakers”
  • “Can't find package”
  • “I didn't receive my orders yet for more than month”

Request for Information Question:

• “When I Try to check out. PayPal's ckeeps coming up. And I do not want to check out using PayPal. What do I do to stop that?”
  • “Checking on a purchase”
  • “I need to know where my package is”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Because I was trying to buy something but I wanted to return it and it didint go back on my cash app”
  • “Change an order”
  • “Returned items”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Missing coupon”
  • “My payment method issue”
  • “They charge you for my 5 free order today on my cash app $25”

Refund Question:

• “Want refund back on bank card”
  • “I want my money back”
  • “Refund for package not recieved”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Damaged package”
  • “I place an order and I was using after pay but was charged for full amount”
  • “I placed an order and it's supposed to be personalized so I'm calling to make sure the name is there”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “They canceled some of my order”
  • “Cancel order”
  • “I WANT TO CANCEL ALL MY ORDERS”

Cards Question:

• “Someone is using my card”
  • “I'm having problems with my gift card”
  • “My card was hacked”

Account Question:

• “Someone is trying to use my account”
  • “Forgot to add $40.00 off coupon”
  • “Took money out my account.”

Staff Question:

• “Need customer service”
  • “Service for a shipping”
  • “Customer service”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Boots came together but website not allowing me to return together”
  • “Order online”
  • “I still am not able to order online?”

Employment Question:

• “Employment”
  • “Trying to pay off my account but you all are not accepting my credit card which every two weeks you take the eight dollars out and I'm not understanding what's going on”
  • “Payoff balance”

Other Question:

• “Trying to change something on my order”
  • “You took money out for things I didn't want to order”
  • “I want to view my temu order”

Compare Temu To

Light In The Box image
Has Verified Representatives
12301 reviews
2.2
Do you have something to say about Temu? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup