map-marker Republic, Missouri

No response

Ordered two Stanley and did not receive. My husband did an order, did not receive. Can not get a person to talk to. So not impressed with the whole process. Can not even get to talk to a person. If I want to pay a member ship, then maybe I can. So not happy with the situation.

User's recommendation: Be careful

map-marker Republic, Missouri

Can not get ahold of anyone.

Paid for two of the Stanley tumblers in a purple and silver. Never got them. My husband also did an order and never received it. Tried calling, no luck. Still no luck. I am not impressed at all by this company. Would be nice if you could talk to someone. You can but seems like you have to pay for it.

User's recommendation: Be careful on what you order.

Jasmeet Jcv

Hello, thank you for reaching out and we are sorry that you are experiencing difficulties with your order. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we are constantly working to improve our service quality.

We recommend that you reach out to us through Temu.com by clicking on the "24/7 Support" link in the upper right corner of the screen, or on the Temu app by clicking on 'You' > the 'Headphones' icon > 'Contact us'. Additionally, you can also consult our Help Center for the latest answers to common questions: https://***/support-center.html .

Donalson B

Bonhommedonalson582@***.com

Temu - Bonhommedonalson582@***.com
Temu - Bonhommedonalson582@***.com - Image 2
Yo Quero mi dinero por favor envía mi dinero mi dinero tiene una mese yo gosto ISO voye lajan ban mw sa gen anpil tan

User's recommendation: Quero mi dinero

Floyd B Uqu

Thetf 925 sterling silver promise rimg missing

Temu - Thetf 925 sterling silver promise rimg missing
Temu - Thetf 925 sterling silver promise rimg missing - Image 2
I just received my package this evening and the bottom of the package was torn and the1 pc 925 ring is missing sterling silver promise can I be convincated with another please
Pros:
  • I have have know issues just want product
Cons:
  • None other than this recent mess up

map-marker Bogalusa, Louisiana

Unhappy with high order

Could not stop order after not getting discount . Unable to speak to human hen sent to Site had to pay for services

User's recommendation: Make sure you get your discounts

Toni D Euu

| map-marker Jacksonville, Florida

An order

Im not sure it went thru or not. I would like to speak with someone. Im sick of being on the phone. I want to speak with someone. I have. I have been on this phone forever.
Mozel Nqh

| map-marker Corona, California

Quedtions

Temu - Quedtions
Temu - Quedtions - Image 2
Items dont fit! Would like a return t One of the items is the wrong size. I ordered small decent large. The black dress is not long as it showed in the picture its a short dress so I would like my refund.
Sherry C Pwa

Verified Reviewer

Four orders lost in transit

I have four orders that there is no tracking information on. One of them has been lost in transit since the beginning of February. They put down that if it doesn't arrived to you by a certain date you get $5 off but they just keep extending that date. It's not the $5 it's the fact you don't get your merchandise. Make sure you keep tracking your orders
Pros:
  • Inexpensive items
Cons:
  • Sometimes it may take a while to get

User's recommendation: Track your orders

Nikki L Yxp

Verified Reviewer

To get the refund I was promised in case issues arose and I didn't receive a package

Customer service was more than helpful but overall they wernt fully able to help solve the issue. Their still claiming the package is in transit but when I notified the usps supervisor they did an investigation, and could not find my package. They even wanted to explain to temu the issue but from what happened temu claims they can't do that. So their not being as helpful, saying they can't give me a refund because it's been already shipped... I'm definitely deleting my account with Temu. Their crooks.
Loss:

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Don't believe or waste your time with them.

Mary M Bqg

Verified Reviewer

Missing item & sent too many of a necklace& earring set

A missing item & qty. Messed up on a necklace& earring set. Received 6 only wanted 1 set. Should 19 items only received 15 items . Very difficult to talk to a person .
Loss:
Cons:
  • None other than this recent mess up

Preferred solution: The 35.88 that I was over charged .

User's recommendation: Keep track of items you order and how much you pay for your order.

map-marker Joplin, Missouri

Horrible place to get ahold of a human to talk to.Would like to get what we paid for!!!

I ordered a purple and silver Stanley cup and never received either one. My husband ordered stuff and never received his order. Cannot talk to anyone about the situation. When I finally got to a page to call, it said I had to pay to talk to a human. Not happy with this company.

Loraine S Dcf

Return

Temu - Return
Temu - Return - Image 2
Temu - Return - Image 3
I needed the address to return damaged merchandise. I received it like that and the name tag for dog tag is misspelled also. I don't know where to return the merchandise.

Preferred solution: Full refund

map-marker Dry Branch, Georgia

Orders that are being placed in my name

FAR too many emails/texts. It is non-stop all day.

I don't need reminders that I have an open cart. It's called shopping! The offers with all the spinning roulette wheels is stupid. It is also confusing because I've never really sure what the offer is.

Most recently when I tried to take advantage of the offer, it checked me out with things that I had in my cart that I wanted to revisit and now I've got six to eight things coming to me that I never intended to.

Your customer service agent told me that he couldn't cancel it and then that I could just send the whole thing back. This is annoying and I am going to delete your app altogether out of my frustration.

Nicolette Tez

| map-marker San Luis, Arizona

Not working tablets ATMPC model IT-701A

Temu - Not working tablets ATMPC model IT-701A
Temu - Not working tablets ATMPC model IT-701A - Image 2
Temu - Not working tablets ATMPC model IT-701A - Image 3
Temu - Not working tablets ATMPC model IT-701A - Image 4
tabletas no laboral Pago pero no trabajo. Háganme saber cómo le hago para que me la reemplacen . Compre 3 tablets pero esta es la que salió con defecto
Herminua O

Receive bad product

Temu - Receive bad product
Temu - Receive bad product - Image 2
I ordered 100 pcs of the plastic cover for bowls and plates and I was satisfied. So I ordered 300 pcs recently. I received my order and start using it and the plastic are sticks and it is hard to open and when you it opens the plastic is broken and cannot cover the item I am trying to cover. The item send to me was made of cheap plastic and cannot be use. I want to return it cause I already reap open : of them and I had to throw them away.

Preferred solution: A replacement with better quality

• 1